Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Blog Award

 

My First Blog Award!
Thank you, Cathy, from Thoughts on Books, who passed this award onto me! 
I feel so blessed to have received it :)

The rules for this award are: 


1. This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blogger's blog must be 50% about books (this includes writing blogs or reader blogs).
2. When you accept this award you must also share what your top five all time favorite books are. Going over five is encouraged.
3. You must pass this award on to five to ten other book blogs that you adore :)

Because I have some of my all time favorite books listed in the sidebar of my blog, I thought I would include some others not listed (in no particular order):

The Applause of Heaven by Max Lucado
Praying the Names of God by Ann Spangler
The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
The Friendship Factor by Alan Loy McGinnis
The Fear of the Lord by John Bevere

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Roots by Alex Haley
The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas

I'm passing this award onto five other book blogs:

If your blog is listed above and you'd like to accept the award, grab the award picture and create your own post following the rules above.


What is your favorite book or author?   
What are some books on your recommended reading list?


1 comment:

  1. I love The Hiding Place too :) Such an incredible story.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...